Orion Communities is currently looking for a professional Case Manager with a positive attitude to assess, plan and implement support to help our neighbors in need.
Job Title: Case Manager
Status: Full time
Hours: Mon, Wed, Thur, Fri: 9-5pm and Tue: 12-8pm
Reports to: Case Manager Supervisor
- Provide comprehensive case management services by interviewing clients and assessing their psychological, emotional, social and financial situation.
- Develop a plan with client participation to connect with appropriate community services.
- Input accurate and complete data for all contacts with clients into Orion’s database in a timely manner.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Establish rapport and develop knowledge of community agencies and county resources.
- Participate in regular staff meetings, training programs and supervisory sessions
- Adhere to social work professional code of ethics.
- Support fundraising and outreach events as requested.
- Collaborate with the Orion team to further Orion’s mission and vision in accordance with our core values.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work or related field, experience is welcomed
- Professional demeanor and a strong sense of and respect for confidentiality involving both clients and fellow employees
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to successfully multitask and collaborate with others in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to motivate others towards achieving goals
- Ability to work in a variety of settings with culturally-diverse families and communities
- Ability to work independently and seek assistance form supervisor when needed
- Familiar with email and Word. Experience with client management systems a plus but on-the-job training provided
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish) a plus
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to jobs@OrionCommunities.org. Thank you!