You can help support Orion's work in responding to the unmet needs of our most vulnerable neighbors by volunteering.
At the heart of ORION COMMUNITIES is the belief that neighbors reach out to those in need. This belief is demonstrated every day as we reach out to those most in need, who are often isolated from networks of friends, relatives, or other community resources.
Share your administrative, fundraising, organizing, guidance skills and more!
In-person opportunities include: special projects, making deliveries or organizing office supplies and donations. Virtual opportunities include: help with mailings, planning events and data entry.
Thank you so much for your interest in volunteering. Before signing up for any of the following opportunities, please be sure to complete and submit an application located at the bottom of the page if you do not have an application on file with us. If you have any questions, please call 610-415-1140 or email us at email@example.com.
- Getting Ahead Workshops Mondays 5:30 pm Sign Up Here
- STEM Tuesdays, 5:30 pm Sign Up Here
- GLAD Workshop Wednesdays 5:00 pm Sign Up Here
- Book Club Wednesdays 5:30pm Sign Up Here
- Family Fun Festival at the YMCA Saturday, April 20th 11 am to 4 pm More Details to come
- Earth Day at Reservoir Park Saturday, April 20th More Details to come
VOLUNTEER AT ORION COMMUNITIES
Download a volunteer application below.
Completed forms can be mailed or dropped off at:
237 Bridge Street
Phoenixville, PA 19460
or print your completed form and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill out the volunteer application form below.